9 Things You Need to Know When Having a Guest at a Hotel or Resort
Many staying in the Dominican Republic have said that it is difficult to have escort as guests at hotel and resorts. From our experience is not true.
Here is some information that you need to know when having a guest at your hotel or resort.
- When booking your hotel room, book it for two guests before you arrive in country. Hotels will charge you extra for overnight guest when they arrive as an unregistered guest.
- In most hotels, guests can’t just go directly to your room.
- Even if you guest is not staying overnight, she will have to check in.
- You may be required to be at the front desk at the time your guest checks in.
The true cost of see a guest at a resort go well beyond just the cost of your dates’ time.
- Guest are not allowed free entry into resorts. Most often they are not even past the front gate.
- You will have to purchase a day pass for your guest. Check with your resort for the costs.
- You will have to meet your guest at the front desk to check her in.
- Everything in Bavaro/Punta Cana is far apart.
- Taxi rates are high. Taxi rates can range between $20 to $80 round trip from the center of the city.
We hope that this is helpful and make your hotel and resort arrangement go more smoothly.
If you think we left something out or would like to make a comment, we’d love to hear from you.
Please share and comment below.